Customer branded, personalised and easy to use EPA platform, with free training and dedicated support.
Agile booking process with quick turnaround times
Dedicated phone line to our EPA team, no call centres. Our gateway processing and feedback time is 24 hrs and event booking lead time is usually two weeks following gateway sign off (standard dependant).
Expert Independent End Point Assessors (IEPA)
Highly experienced team of assessors with relevant occupational experience and assessment skills which maximise positive engagement with learners. Our recruitment and training of assessors focuses on a standardised approach to help put learners at ease and provide them with the best opportunity to showcase their knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Results turnaround/Rich Feedback
On completion of the EPA, a detailed report is provided for all learners following their EPA which is made available on Quartz EPA within 5 days. This rich source of information allows you to identify key areas for improvement and best prepare learners for a re-sit/re-take, if required.
No charge for EPA registrations which provides the ability to track learners productively to gateway without incurring any initial costs – we charge 20% at gateway and 80% at EPA.
FAB EPAO of the Year (SME) Winner 2023
Criteria we had to meet to win this prestigious award:
– Exceptional activity or development which makes our end point assessment organisation different
– Challenges we faced in the past year and how they were overcome
– What difference our end point assessment organisation has made to the lives of centres, learners and/or employers
– How our end point assessment organisation demonstrated the value of EPAOs to the education and skills sector
– Why our end point assessment organisation deserved to win the award