We start with the end in mind.
ETA Assessment believes a successful Apprenticeship programme needs to ensure the learner is fully aware of the End Point Assessment process, from the start.
To ensure this happens we:
- Engage with you to learn more about the apprentices’ role and their employer
- Provide regular calls/meetings to ensure you have the support you need at every step of the process
- One-to-one onboarding for your staff to use our user-friendly EPA Quartz platform
- Provide resources to guide your learner and employer through Gateway
- Help you to prepare your learner for their EPA experience
- Share EPA standard specific support material including guidance on grading
- Train our expert IEPAs to help relax the learner to give them the best chance of success
- Introduce your sector expert Independent End Point Assessor (IEPA)
- Provide detailed feedback for the apprentice following their EPA
- Arrange resits if necessary, using the feedback as a steer to further learning if needed
- Claim for the overall Apprenticeship Certificate
We also provide a seamless process if you decide to change EPAO. We understand that this can sometimes be at short notice and so work hard to ensure the learners are fully equipped at whatever stage they are at.
With access to a named contact and direct line to an EPA Relationship Manager, we also provide unrivalled levels of operational and administrative support.