Work with US
GET IN CONTACT TODAY
at ETC Awards Limited, we are always on the lookout for driven, passionate individuals to join our expanding teams across our Awarding Organisation, End Point Assessment and Assurance/Consultancy functions. Browse our current vacancies and fill out out the below contact form and upload your CV (optional) to register your interest in opportunities at ETC Awards (eta).
Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Head of Business Development/Partnerships
Location: Based in the North East with requirement to undertake regular customer visits and ETA’s North West office when applicable
Salary: £45,000 p/a plus annual bonus linked to profit targets
We are an Investors In People (IIP) Gold organisation & offer substantially above the norm benefits packages to our staff.
This role will focus on the generation of new business to support the strategic growth of ETA and its products and services across FE and Training Provider networks, whilst maintaining and growing existing customer spend by demonstrating high levels of market intelligence.
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Secure new & existing business in line with ETA’s financial budget.
· Maximise the educational offer of new & existing customers utilising ETA’s product range.
· Support business growth through the development of new and existing products.
· Contribute to ETA’s strategic development through business / financial planning & review.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of ETA’s business operations.
· Conduct all business activity in line with ETA’s values and behaviours whilst maintaining compliance with appropriate regulatory bodies.
· Demonstrate excellent communication and relationship development skills
· Demonstrate excellent sales acumen with ability to sell consultatively
· Ability to contribute and present at internal and external sales meetings
· Excellent administration and organisational skills
· Excellent ICT skills
· Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
· Experience of working in the regulated qualifications sector/environment
· Demonstrate ongoing awareness of sector specific developments through regular CPD
This is a description of the job as it exists at present. All job descriptions are liable to variation in order to reflect any future role/organisational change. As a list of general duties, the above is not exhaustive. The work of the Company as a whole is expected to develop and the holder of the post will be required to work flexibly with colleagues and stakeholders to facilitate this development. All post holders are expected to comply with the organisation policies and codes of practice in relation to Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
Please upload your CV below!
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW