eta assessment, approved by the ESFA and the Institute for Apprenticeships offers robust, bespoke end point assessment solutions across a wide range of sectors including customer service, manufacturing and business improvement – all provided with unrivalled efficiency and quality
LEVEL 5 TECHNICIAN SCIENTIST - AVAILABLE SOON
LEVEL 3 SCIENCE MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN - AVAILABLE SOON
Level 3 ENGINEERING FITTER - AVAILABLE SOON
WHY ETA ASSESSMENT?
· No charge for EPA registrations – we charge 20% at gateway and 80% at EPA
· We provide standard specific support resources to guide your learners and employers through gateway
· Quick, simple & flexible registration and booking process with a direct telephone line to our dedicated EPA team
· Our EPA event booking lead time is usually 2 weeks following receipt of gateway information
· Informative and positive learner/employer/provider briefing sessions to help prepare learners for EPA and put them at ease
· 7-day results turn-around
· Rich feedback – a detailed report is provided for all learners following their EPA
Emma was very helpful and made me feel prepared and comfortable. Had no issues during the EPA and feel like it went very smoothly. I felt like I had enough time to explain.
I would like to thank you and your team for the work completed this week, it went very well, the assessors did an amazing job with the learners and again, we all learnt so much. This has proved to me that we made the right decision choosing ETA, I feel you are a people company, as are we.
ETA Contracted Employer